Paper Hand Towel Holder
If you must use a bucket, keep clean water clean. Never put dirty paper towels back in the cleaning water. Important! Do not use household vacuum cleaner or broom to clean dust or lead paint scabs. This can cause lead dust to disperse through the air and get into your vacuum or broom. According to the lead law, the homeowner is responsible to remove plomode your home or to take interim measures of internal control, if the home was built before 1978 and living in the same children younger than six years of age. The permanent lead eliminacin reduces the risk of lead poisoning. Until the lead is removed permanently, hese are some temporary methods reduce the dangers of lead poisoning. Cleaning surfaces with a damp paper towel reduces levels of lead dust in the home. See the other side of the page. 2. Cover with adhesive tape ("duct tape") or adhesive paper hand towel holder ("contact paper") the base or the window sill, wall or other surface where there is paint or plaster is peeling est. Clean these areas regularly. The base or support of the windows may be cleaned when the covers msfcilmente first with tape or adhesive paper. See the other side of the page. If the window support est in poor condition, mantegna the bottom of the window closed and only open the top. In doing so keep their hands or put NIOS other objects in support of the window, which is the place where lead dust accumulates. This also helps prevent lead dust is blown by the wind into your home. For example moving a couch in front of a crack in the wall, you can block the contact of a child with a possible source of lead. Never place furniture so that the NIOS can climb and fall out the window. If your child has room paint or plaster peeling lead to est, consider moving to another room where nioa no such danger. Have you test it often lead to the NIO, wash hands and toys often the child with, if you are to renew or re-paint your home, before starting prevention programs call No Childhood Lead Poisoning to request information on how to do the job safely, feed your child with foods that have high levels of iron, calcium and vitamin C and are low in fat. Lead paint is the most common cause of childhood lead poisoning. When old paint cracks or peels, or surfaces painted with lead paint rub or strike, scabs are dust or lead paint. The most common way in which the NIOS are poisoned is to put in their mouths fingers have touched lead dust. Lead poisoning can cause long-term harm to the brain, kidneys and nervous system of children. An low levels of lead can slow the development of the children and cause learning and behavior. The children younger than six years are at risk more seriously. Remember, hese are only temporary ways to reduce the risk of lead poisoning are caused by lead paint. The only permanent way to reduce the risk of lead poisoning is by eliminating lead from housing. Owners of homes built before 1978 living in children younger than six years of age are responsible for removing lead or to take interim measures of internal control. . . .